This blog is about answers to the big questions – how will we keep the lights on, what kind of cars will we drive (will we drive?) and how will we feed ourselves – in a post oil world, and a world where we can’t afford to keep burning things and throwing things away. Energy, Transport and Food are the three big issues.
It’s about ideas and policies, innovation and change, engineering our way out of this mess we’re in – it’s about the next Industrial Revolution and the journey to a low impact lifestyle, Zero carbon living if you like.
It’s a place to comment on the news, to share ideas, get feedback – all that kind of stuff. I hope it will become a forum where these things that need to be talked about, get talked about and through that get acted on.
I really want you to post comments so we’re keeping it simple – no registering required and so you don’t need a password or a log-in. Comments are not moderated, although inappropriate or spammy comments may be deleted. Blogs (in my limited experience) seem to read best when short and to the point. A challenge for all of us. And finally … we like fair play, speak your mind by all means but please do so with a regard for the feelings of others.
We reserve the right to edit or delete comments that do not adhere to this standard.
- All the articles on this blog are written by me, but may sometimes be edited by members of my team at Ecotricity – to help me out.
- This blog is moderated by the Ecotricity team, and all costs associated with it are covered by Ecotricity.
- I am the founder and shareholder of Ecotricity.
- There are no ‘paid for’ posts or advertising.
- We reserve the right to edit comments that are too long or inappropriate or to not publish them at all.
If you want to get in touch with me, or have any questions/info that you don’t want to post in public, you can use the contact form here.